Power Over Ethernet 8 Voip Phones Polycom Cisco Granstream Yealink Poe 802.3af
This item has been shown 8368 times.
Power Over Ethernet 8 Voip Phones Polycom Cisco Granstream Yealink Poe 802.3af:
Power for 8 VOIP ip phones
You can go for 328 ft from the supply to a phone.
Technical Support: contact us via skype - wifiqos - if you have questions
Data Sheet: Download
These IP phones use under 6 watts each, so 8 phones do not need more than the 60 watts provided. You can mix 3 watt, 5 watt or any rating on the same injector.
For Phones like:
- Polycom - List of models and power needs Polycom
- note: SoundPoint IP 300, 301, 500, and 501 require a separate adapter, contact us for more info.
- Yealink - List of models and power needs Yealink
- Cisco - List of models and power needs: Cisco
- Cisco 7960 will need to have a power crossover cable - swapping pins 45 and 78
- Grandstream, Shortel etc
- please see our other listings, 8 and 12 port, with power supplies More on
- power 8 802.3af devices (look for PoE in the specs).
- power is on all the time on all ports
- Same voltage to all ports, current is shared as needed.
- Output Voltage: 48VDC @ 1.25A (60w)
- Input Voltage: 90-260VAC @ 47-63Hz
- Efficiency: 90+%
- Output Ripple: 1% Max
- UL/CE approved
- Line Regulation: +/- 0.5%
- Load Regulation: +/- 1%
- Operating Temperature: -10C to +60 deg C
- Storage Temperature: -20C to +85 deg C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% non condensing
- US Power cord when shipped to US destinations
See also our 1, 4,12 port versions, and other power supply options to 48v 120watts