Rare Vintage Royal Crown J. Byron Barn Owl Figure Beautiful Nr For Sale
Rare Vintage Royal Crown J. Byron Barn Owl Beautiful NR
LOW START OR LOW BUY IT NOW!
WANT IT FAST? WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS!
FREE SHIPPING TO THE USA!
IF YOU LOVE RARE ITEMS, THIS IS YOUR WEEK, FRESH OUT OF LOCAL COLLECTORS ESTATE ARE MANY FULL GREAT ITEMS.
Up for sale is a vintage Royal Crown J. Byron Barn Owl Figure, this lovely barn owl is stunning, and a nice large piece, he measures 9" tall and Approx 4 " wide. He is marked on the bottom with the Crown hallmark royal crown and also marked "Barn Owl by J. Bryon 1923" He is in Excellent condition. No chips crack or paint loss, and best of all .
I have some extreme pieces going on this week, some great finds! and many LOTS...So check those out as I am listing them this week. Will gladly combine shipping cost.
Please remember all items are pre-worn and will show some signs of wear, I try to note if there is any excessive wear or problem, but if you have question, please feel free to ask, also please use enlarged photo's as part of my description I try to take lots of photos for a better idea of condition and beauty of the items I sell.
Please email for shipping rates before offerding.unless already quoted
I reserve the right to refuse any international sale, also any sale that is $100 and over will require signature confirmation shipping.
International buyers agree to pay the shipping rate determined by Seller.
Winning offers shall be paid in United States Dollars, by PayPal only. If your country is not set up for PayPal, please do not offer.
International buyers assume all risks of shipping, Lost and including damage to packages opened by Customs Inspectors.
International buyers are solely and entirely responsible for any costs of Currency Exchange.
International buyers are solely and entirely responsible for import taxes, duties, tariffs, and other export/import charges.
I hope you are delighted with your item(s), but if you are not satisfied, I offer a hassle-free fourteen (14) day return policy. If there are any problems, please contact me immediately for a resolution. Exceptions to my return policy will be made on a case-by-case basis.
· Please contact me to let me know you will be returning the item. It isn’t necessary to provide a reason, but if there is something wrong with the item (i.e. arrived damaged), include the details in your email.
· Items must be returned in original condition (no alterations) and post marked within fourteen from the day the item was received.
· Refunds are usually processed within 24-48 hours of receipt.
· Once the refund is processed, I may send a transaction cancellation request to recover and PayPal fees.
· Wholesale Lot Returns: If you are returning the entire lot, your refund will be processed as stated above. If you decide to return any part of the lot and request a Partial Refund, partial returns are subject to a 25% Restocking Fee of the original purchase price.
· Repair/Junk Items: Individual items or lots identified as “repair, craft, harvest, or junk” are sold “as-is” and are not returnable.
Post-Sale Issues (other than returns)
Our postal system is not perfect, but it is the best in the world. However, there are times when packages do get lost or they are returned back to me for various reasons. Sometimes packages are not scanned or they are not scanned until they reach their destination. Please contact me with any concerns about your package while in transit, especially if the date is past ’s estimated delivery date. I will do my best to resolve the matter as soon as possible.
See my other listings for more great items!
· Payment is appreciated at the time the listing ends, but items must be paid within three (3) days.
· Buyers can pay via PayPal. If you have questions about payment methods, please send me a message.
· E-checks can take 5-10 business days to process. Items are shipped once PayPal has verified your payment has cleared.
· Buyers can combine items won in a seven (7) day period from the day the first item is won/purchased.
· Once the payment period has lapsed, buyer forfeits the item and I reserve the right to relist the item or make a “second chance offer.”
I strive to ship your item(s) securely and economically by using the United States Postal Service, or UPS.
· Items are sent by First Class Mail or Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. On larger items I may use other shipping companies.
· Items are sent within three (3) business days AFTER your payment is received. I also offer 1 day handling.
· International shipping is available, and if there is not a set price for shipping on international sales, please wait for your invoice with the shipping for your country, also included in all international shipping, is Certificate of Sending ( this is proof the package was sent at the post) This is to protect me as a seller and I pay for this myself. (This is not to be confused with tracking.)
By placing a offer or purchasing this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions contained herein. When in doubt, please contact me for clarification. I usually respond to all inquiries the same day, but please allow up to 1-2 business days per ’s recommendations.
Antique, vintage or estate items are NOT brand new. Unless it is noted otherwise, items are pre-owned and will likely show some aging characteristics regardless of the condition. The items I sell are “as-found” and they have not been repaired, altered or cleaned by me. The photos used in each listing are part of the item’s description. While I do my best to describe items as accurately as possible, please recognize each individual defines their own standards when rating an item’s condition. With that being said, if any of my items do not meet your expectations, I offer a fourteen (14) day hassle-free return policy.
Authenticity is determined to the best of my ability based on reference books and guides, examination of patents, advertisements and other documents, design characteristics, materials used, hallmarks and signatures, and personal experience. Identifying and dating vintage costume jewelry is not an exact science due to overlapping fashion periods with many manufacturers borrowing decorative styles from one another. Items for sale have been acquired from yard sales, estate sales, foreclosure sales, sales, flea markets, business liquidations or private party sale.
txzj pxzj446 txzj52
This item has been shown 5 times.
Rare Vintage Royal Crown J. Byron Barn Owl Figure Beautiful Nr: $42