Superb Mid-century - Large Fancy Costume Earrings - 3 Sets
This item has been shown 1106 times.
Superb Mid-century - Large Fancy Costume Earrings - 3 Sets :
FineThings4sale - Family parts with a few treasures... things we liked - - Stunning Top Quality Antique Kitchen wares - Old Copper Cookware - Sterling Holloware - Especially Nice Silverplate - OUR FAMILY ESTATE USED ITEMS / FINE OBJECTS D'ART / COLLECTION OFFERED ON . You too, should invest in FineThings!
Check our other items add us to your favorite sellers, as this year we must empty a family storage locker of things. Many more Sterling and Silverplate items to be listed.
MID-CENTURY MODERN COOL ESTATE SET -- PRISTINE CONDITION - MID-CENTURY STYLE - Dress Up in grand classic high style!
20th CENTURY -- ELEGANT LARGE FANCY COSTUME EARRINGS - 3 SETS of CLIP-ON EARRINGS - CLASSIC SIMPLE DETAILS - No
marks. I think my parents picked these set up in New York in the 1960's. Several vintage sets found in my mother's dressing table /
bedroom desk. Offered here are estate items with patina of gentle
use. These are the quality one would expect from a fine maker / brand. Review pictures to see the nice condition we show close-up of each pair and the backs too. Final picture shows other things we are listing on .
Note: Only the three sets shown in first picture is in this lot. OTHER ITEMS SHOWN IN SOME PICTURES ARE IN OTHER items WE HAVE UNDERWAY NOW.This is an heirloom quality collection group of sets. Collector's items, yet eminently appropriate for contemporary use.
Parents were serious about entertaining in a way I am not. My family invested in quality items for gracious living.
CONDITION: VERY GOOD - keep in mind it is used from the last century --- evidence of use --- older, not brand new. As seen in pictures this looks nice! Lots of Really Great Stunning items to add to your collection. Starting each lot at very reasonable prices.
Please review picture(s) for condition etc. Not new, but Used Good Estate Condition with expected use on treasured old items. No Monograms or Removals not noted - Some hand washing/polishing needed! Vintage heirloom quality, these were used for 30+ years for entertaining, as the items were acquired post World War II. This is an outstanding, truly versatile, group/set of good weight/heft, elegant pattern. offer based on info above, but know these were from a very good collection of very fine household goods that were well taken care of.
No major flaws or damages not mentioned, expect general marks, spots, scratches, wear and patina commensurate with age and use of treasured serverware/flatware used for special meals/holidays. All this has been stored away in the box for many years and a simple cleaning/polishing will make it look even more elegant on your table. Most or all hosts would feel quite comfortable using this when entertaining the most special guests in your home.
Please review other listings now & later... Silver - More Gorham Chantilly (other family sets/collection) and very good quality estate things from Grandparent's cottage.
You must include your full shipping address with your PayPal payment. Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods.
1. We check my email every night for questions, so please email any questions and we'll be pleased to answer them.
2. All sales are final. No returns, refunds or adjustments. If in doubt, don't offer.
3. We accept PayPal only. Really. If you offer please know, that through PayPal.com - you - can select to pay by check or credit card. We no longer accept mailed payments.
4. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful offer. As the winning buyer, you are liable to pay for all items you won at sale. You must complete the payment immediately. Failure to do so within 3 days could result in cancellation of the sale and a negative posting to your account.
5. Shipping will be Priority Mail by United States Postal Service. We will ship within one week of the finish of the sale.
6. CONDITION: Every attempt is made to describe any damage or faults honestly & accurately. Please ask BEFORE offerding if you require further clarification. A offer will taken as an indication that the condition of the item understood & accepted.
7. If the item is damaged during shipping, the buyer must contact the shipper to resolve this matter. Seller will provide any necessary paperwork to help buyer with his/her claim. We pack carefully and this has never been an issue.
8. Any condition statement is a courtesy to a buyer, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a expert's statement of fact. We're sharing 'estate items' generally older antiques and we shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.