December 24th, 2014 Last day of Chanukah December 24th, 2014 Christmas Eve December 25th, 2014 Christmas Day December 26th, 2014 Kwanzaa December 31st, 2014 New Year's Eve January 1st, 2015 New Year's Day January 3rd, 2015 Prophet's Birthday January 6th, 2015 Epiphany January 7th, 2015 Orthodox Christmas Day January 13th, 2015 Stephen Foster Memorial Day January 14th, 2015 Orthodox New Year January 16th, 2015 Lee Jackson Day January 19th, 2015 Civil Rights Day January 19th, 2015 Idaho Human Rights Day January 19th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day January 19th, 2015 Martin Luther King Day January 19th, 2015 Robert E Lee's Birthday
Solar Renewable Alternative Energy Hydro Cd Rom Wind Biogas 133 Books Off Grid For Sale
US Shipping and Handlingonly 99c for each Lot of 131 Solar Energy, Micro Hydro Energy, Wind Energy, and Biogas Books and Literatureon 1 DVD-ROMComes with Delivery Confirmation!Volume 1 of 4Renewable Energy Books The books here in this CD might be old for those seeking information about PV.These information are usually geared towards Solar Water Heater, Solar crop drying, Solar Cookers,Solar Stills, Solar Water Pumps, Solar Dwellings Designs, Solar Farming and Gardening, and Solar Greenhouse. Books on this CD include:1. Energy: The Solar Prospect - 83 Pages2. The Solar Dwelling Design Concepts - 146 Pages3. The Solar Water Heater Workshop Manual - 86 Pages4. The Solar Cookery Book - 121 Pages5. How to Build a Solar Crop Dryer - 11 Pages6. The New Solar Home Book - 210 Pages7. Hot Water - 31 Pages8. Evaluation of Solar Cookers - 77 Pages9. Survey of Solar Agricultural Dryers - 151 Pages10. Energy for Rural Development - 241 Pages11. Elements of Solar Architecture for Tropical Regions - 27 Pages12. Solar Water Pumping - 136 Pages13. The Haybox - 21 Pages14. How to Make a Solar Cabinet Dryer for Agricultural Produce - 18 Pages15. Rays of Hope - 232 Pages16. An Attached Solar Greenhouse - 21 Pages17. How to Make a Solar Still - 16 Pages18. Solar Grain Drying - 20 Pages19. Renewable Energy Resources and Rural Applications in the Developing World - 178 Pages20. The Food and Heat-Producing Solar Greenhouse - 166 Pages21. Electric Vehicles: Design and Build Your Own - 215 Pages22. Solar Powered Electricity - 84 Pages23. Sustainable Greenhouse Design - 19 Pages24. Solar Photovoltaic Products - 137 Pages25. Homegrown Sundwellings - 132 Pages26. Reaching Up, Reaching Out - 210 Pages27. Solar Adobe Sundwellings - 60 Pages28. How to Build Your Own Solar Cell - 5 pages29. The Fuel Savers - 63 Pages30. Basic Principles of Passive Solar Design - 37 Pages31. The Solar Energy Timetable - 44 Pages32. The Solar Survey - 25 Pages 33. Operating a Solar Heated Lumber Dryer - 13 Pages 34. Technology for Solar Energy Utilization - 159 Pages 35. A State of the Art Survey of Solar Powered Irrigation Pumps, Solar Cookers, and Wood Burning Stoves -106 Pages 36. Feasibility of Solar Grain Drying Systems - 39 Pages 37. Window Box Solar Collector Design - 9 Pages 38. Making and Using a Solar Wax Melter - 5 PagesVolume 2 of 4Renewable Energy BooksBooks on this CD include:1. Wind Pumping Handbook - 88 Pages2. Wind Pumps for Irrigation - 95 Pages3. Construction Manual for a Cretan Windmill - 57 Pages4. How to Construct a Cheap Wind Machine for Pumping Water - 16 Pages5. An Urban and Rural Demonstration of a Wind-Powered Water Pump - 32 Pages6. How to Build a Cretan Sail Wind Pump - 63 Pages7. A Handbook on the Use of Trees as an Indicator of Wind Power Potential - 42 Pages8. Vegetation as an Indicator of High Wind Velocity - 64 Pages9. Vertical Axis Sail Windmill Plans - 21 Pages10. Considerations for the Use of Wind Power for Borehole Pumping - 18 Pages11. Low Cost Windmill for Developing Nations - 45 Pages12. Construction Manual - PU350 and PU500 Windmills - 87 Pages13. Simplified Wind Power Systems for Experimenters - 84 Pages14. Aspects of Irrigation with Windmills - 113 Pages15. PU500 Windmill Construction Project - 26 Pages16. PU350 and PU500 Windmills - Technical Report - 120 Pages17. PU500 - 95 Pages18. Sahores Windmill Pump - 105 Pages19. Wind Power Windmill Electronics - 8 Pages20. Optimization and Characteristics of a Sail Wing Windmill Rotor - 90 Pages21. Sail Windmill Project - 29 Pages22. Selecting Water-Pumping Windmills - 18 Pages23. A Siting Handbook for Small Wind Energy Conversion Systems - 117 Pages24. Homebuilt, Wind-Generated Electricity Handbook - 200 Pages25. Wind and Solar Energy for Water Supply: Flapping Vane Wind Machine - 11 Pages26. Homemade Six Volt Wind Electric Plants - 20 Pages27. Water Pumping Windmill That Works - 19 Pages28. The New Alchemy Sail Wing - 53 Pages29. The Wind Power Book - 247 Pages30. The Homemade Windmills of Nebraska - 79 Pages
31. Food From Windmills - 104 Pages
32. Sohares Windmill - 103 Pages
33. Small Wind Electric Systems - 27 Pages
34. Rotor Design for Windmills - 57 Pages
35. Wind Pumping A Handbook
- 292 PagesVolume 3 of 4Renewable Energy BooksBooks on this CD include:1. Micro-Hydro Power Handbook - 430 Pages2. Harnessing the Small Stream - 32 Pages3. The Construction of a Hydraulic Ram Pumps - 42 Pages4. Hand Pumps - 224 Pages5. Hints on the Development of Small Water Power - 11 Pages6. A Manual on the Hydraulic Ram Pump - 56 Pages7. Low-Cost Development of Small Water Power Sites - 51 Pages8. Micro-Hydro Electric Power - 57 Pages9. Water Current Turbines - 125 Pages10. Local Experience with Micro-Hydro Technology - 179 Pages11. Industrial Archaeology of Water Mills and Water Powers - 105 Pages12. Manual for the Design of a Simple Mechanical Water Hydraulic - 43 Pages13. Small Earth Dams - 25 Pages14. Water Power for the Farm - 43 Pages15. Small Michell (Banki) Turbine - 58 Pages16. Estimating Small Stream Water Flow - 18 Pages17. Micro-HydroPower - 46 Pages18. The Segner Turbine - 16 Pages19. HydroPower - 74 Pages20. Small-Scale HydroPower Technologies - 113 Pages21. Water Mills in Central Crete - 10 Pages22. Basic Information: Multi-Purpose Power Unit with Horizontal Water Turbine - 60 Pages23. Operation Manual: Multi-Purpose Power Unit with Horizontal Water Turbine - 36 Pages24. A Pelton MicroHydro Prototype Region - 49 Pages25. Water Mills with Horizontal Wheels - 38 Pages26. Overshot and Current Water Wheels - 31 Pages 27. Foot Operated Spinning Wheel - 142 Pages 28. Gaviotas Manual Sleeve Pump - 8 Pages 29. Small Hydro in Montana - 8 Pages 30. The Banki Water Turbine - 31 Pages 31. Micro Pelton Turbines – 93 Pages 32. Calculation of Check Dams – 88 Pages 33. A Design Manual for Water Wheels - 82 PagesVolume 4 of 4 Renewable Energy BooksBooks on this CD include:1. Methane Digester Production System - 16 Pages2. Application of Biomass-Energy Technologies - 116 Pages3. Fuel Gas From Cow Dung - 106 Pages4. Biogas Systems in India - 142 Pages5. Tubular Plastic Bio-Digesters - 257 Pages6. A Chinese Biogas Manual - 135 Pages7. Practical Building of Methane Power Plants - 168 Pages8. Running a Biogas Programme - 199 Pages9. Fuel From Farms - 164 Pages10. Biogas Plants in Animal Husbandry - 157 Pages11. Rice Husk Conversion to Energy - 184 Pages12. Biogas and Waste Recycling - 248 Pages13. Is Methane Production in Your Homestead Practical - 4 Pages14. Manure Matters - 3 Pages15. The Anaerobic Digestion of Livestock Wastes to Produce Methane - 103 Pages16. Rice Husks as a Fuel - 79 Pages17. Alcohol Fuel: Can You Make Your Own?- 5 Pages18. Biogas Technology in the 3rd World - 130 Pages19. Compost, Fertilizer, and Biogas Production from Human and Farm Waste in China - 92 Pages20. Distillation of Alcohol and De-Naturing - 293 Pages21. Hydrogen Wind Biodiesel and Ethanol - 91 Pages22. Biofuels for Transportation - 38 Pages23. Design and Operation of a Full-Scale Anaerobic Dairy Manure Digester - 85 Pages24. The Biogas Bio Fertilizer Business Handbook Manual - 173 Pages 25. Biochar and Scad - 26 PagesThis high quality CD-ROM comes witha colorful artwork ona printed Inkjet label. This CD was produced using the least energy possible and using the principles of recycling as much as possible. Part of the proceeds will go into protecting the environment, energy conservation, and saving the earth. This CD-ROM is intended for educational and informational purpose only. I have resale rights to distribute this cd. Please leave us a positive response and we will do the same! Thank you for looking and buying!
This item has been shown 2302 times.
Solar Renewable Alternative Energy Hydro Cd Rom Wind Biogas 133 Books Off Grid: $7