Swedish Art Glass Orrefors Bowl Ariel No: 447 G Design: Ingeborg Lundin 1921-199
This item has been shown 15 times.
Swedish Art Glass Orrefors Bowl Ariel No: 447 G Design: Ingeborg Lundin 1921-199:
Swedish art glassOrreforsbowlArielno: 447 Gdesign: Ingeborg Lundin 1921-1992technique: Arielgeometric patternsigned: Orrefors Ariel no. 447 G
H: 13 cmBase: 16.5 cm diameteropening: 14 cm diameter
less usewear underneathotherwise very good condition
- Ingeborg Lundin
- in addition to numerous internal exhibitions in Sweden
- She was awarded the Lunning Prize in 1954 and a gold medal at the Milan Triennale in 1957 which gave her international reputation.
- The fora exhibition at Charlottenborg in Copenhagen 1953.
- In 1954-1955 she was represented at the large walking exhibition "Design in Scandinavia" in the USA of Scandinavian art industry and handicraft.
- Lundin is represented at the National Museum in Stockholm and the Röhsska Museum, among others