T-shirt Quilt ~~custom Made Using Your Shirts~~ (deposit Only)
This item has been shown 0 times.
T-shirt Quilt ~~custom Made Using Your Shirts~~ (deposit Only):
Slight price increase effective January 1, 2015.
This listing is for a deposit to get your t-shirt quilt started.
Customer is responsible for shipping costs both ways, and insurance if desired. *Texas residents will be charged add 6.75% sales tax.
I have been making t-shirt quilts since 2009 from my home for lots of happy customers! I have sent quilts all over the country! I take a lot of pride in my work, and will create a very well-made quilt for you that will last for years to come. Quilts are made in my smoke free, pet friendly home.
How it's made:
Once I receive your shirts, I iron a lightweight fusible stabilizer on the back. This keeps the shirts from stretching too much during the sewing process, but doesn't leave them feeling stiff. The shirts are then cut into squares. The shirt with the largest graphic will determine the block size for your quilt....anywhere from 12.5"-15". I use quilter's quality cotton, and add sashing, cornerstones and a border around your quilt. I then quilt it with an allover meander design using my longarm machine.Binding is machine applied around the edges to finish it!
Below you will find a chart of prices and dimensions.
*The shirt with the largest graphic will determine the block size for your quilt. Available sizes range from Shirts needed:
12 Block Block (3x5) 16
36 Block (6x6) $500 36Sample quilt sizes, based on block in. in. blocks:
9 Block 51" x x 58"
12 Block x 58" x 74"
15 Block 51" x 58" x 90"
16 Block 64" x 74" x 74"
20 Block 64" x 74" x 90"
25 Block 78" x x 90"
30 Block 78" x 90" x 106"
36 Block (6x6) 91"x91" Not available due to quilting machine size style="list-style-type: square; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px 10px 0px 25px; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); font-family: helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
How it works:
- Please email me with any questions you may have. Once you are ready to proceed, purchase this sale to take care of your deposit.
- I will then send you an order form with mailing instructions.
- Once I receive your shirts, and we've decided what colors you'd like for your quilt, I'll get started making it!
- I try very hard to have your quilt ready within 2 months of receiving your shirts.
- Once I have your quilt ready, I will let you know, and create a custom sale for you (including pics of your quilt) so that you can pay the balance.
- Once payment is made, the quilt will be on it's way to you!