Thai Khon Mask White Hanuman 3dpaper Model Heritage Ramayana Mascot Monkey Hindu
This item has been shown 0 times.
Thai Khon Mask White Hanuman 3dpaper Model Heritage Ramayana Mascot Monkey Hindu:
Thai Khon Mask White Hanuman, The Monkey God, Ramakien (Ramayana)3D Paper Craft Model / DIY Postcard / Souvenir / Toy / GiftArt & Culture & Collectible
DescriptionBrand : BoxburiCondition : NewWeight : 75 g.Package Size : 5 x 7 inchModel Size : 5.5 x 5.5 x 10.5 cm.Quantity : 1 Pc. Material : Matte coated with Eco-Friendly paper
The story of Khon and Ramakien
Khon is a form of dance drama in Thailand, performed by non-speaking dancers with elaborate costumes and masks. It is commonly called the 'masked-play'. Narrations were read by a chorus from one side of the stage. One of the most famous stories featuring in Khon drama is'Ramakien'. The story ofRamakienrevolved around the war betweenPhra Ram, the rightful king ofAyutthaya, andThotsakan, the demon king ofLanka.Phra Ramis assisted by monkey warriors to bring back his wife,Sida, who got kidnapped byThotsakan.
Hanuman, White Monkey God warrior.
The epic story of Thailand, Ramakien.Hanuman- the God King of the Apes and the white general of the monkey warriors who is devoted to Phra Ram. He has the great abilities, clever and immortal. Hunumanis the son of Phra Pai, the Wind Godand the maiden Sawah, and can thus fly through the air. Moreover, he had the amazing ability to transform himself into anything or anyone, to become invisible and, most importantly, was invincible during battle.When Hanuman yawns, he exhales suns, moons and stars.
After his many successes in the struggle against Tosakanth, Phra Ram created himPhraya Anuchitchakrit Pipaatpongsa, the ruler of Nopburi.
Thai Paper Craft Model from Ramakien (Ramayana).DIY 3D Paper Statue figure.Postcard Souvenir.
- Thai 3D Paper Craft Model / Souvenir
- DIY Products
- Easy to build.Just Pop, Fold and Slide !!! No equipment needed !!
- New Innovation. No Cut !!! No Glue !!!
- *** Easy to do, can complete the model within 10 minutes. ***
- Beautifully detailed with unique designs
- Designs based on traditional Thai culture
- High quality Matte coated with Eco Friendly.
- Traditional Meets Modern.
- Suitable for Thai Collectibles / Gifts / Souvenirs in every occasions.
- Easy to send for Souvenirs because it can be send in form of "Postcard".
- Hanuman – The Monkey God - Paper Craft Souvenir Model. Paper Cube 3 D Cut-Out Statue is primarily based on the development of origami. Each piece can be folded into a lightweight premium souvenir.
- Just a minutes to assemble and enjoy your masterpiece. A great design can inspire others in which every line and detail implies the impressive meaning within itself.
- Build your own glueless 3D paper model. Just pop, fold and slide.
- Printed on Eco Fiber, Environmentally friendly paper.
- The original Thai traditional art.
- Package Size : 5 x 7 inch.
- Model Size : 5.5 x 5.5 x 10.5 cm.
There are only 3 steps.1. Remove the piece of paper.2. Fold the crease.3. Insert the pieces together.
Thai Paper Model Postcard under Boxburi Brand, our items are created by Thai Designer with passion in Thai Characters, by using computer technology to create miniature model, also the items are made by high quality paper, and specify technique to ensure details, color and graphic design also with customer support to ensure that our customer can complete the model within 10 minutes.
Our paper model templates are printed on Eco-Friendly paper, matt-coated with colors to make more contrast and vibrant color.
Our PolicyI accept to pay by PayPal & Credit Card only. Please pay within 5 days.Shipping WORLDWIDE from Thailand & take11-23 business days.100% Guarantee. Any issue, please let us know & get full refund in 30 days.Shipping cost is non-refundable. Return shipping cost is for buyer.Please contact us by message only.
Thank you for visiting and shopping with us!4289 6395