Tridon Wiper Blade Tbl18 Fits Ford Ltd 4.1 250ci (fc), 4.1 250ci (fd), 4.1 Ef...
This item has been shown 34 times.
Tridon Wiper Blade Tbl18 Fits Ford Ltd 4.1 250ci (fc), 4.1 250ci (fd), 4.1 Ef...:
Sparesbox - Official store
- Select Parts
- Fast Shipping
- Happy Motoring
Part Number: TBL18-52
Tridon Wiper Blade TBL18
Tridon traditional wiper blades are designed for a crisp, clean wipe. The low profile, low lift design uses a galvanised zinc steel frame for maximum corrosion protection, along with plastic bushes for a smooth operation with less noise and longer service life.
Blade Length: 455mm (18 inch)
Blades are sold separately as the driver and passenger are often different lengths. Please check with our team if unsure. Available in 15 lengths, from 280mm (11") to 710mm (28"), each blade comes complete with adaptors to suit various arm style designs.
- We ship domestically within Australia.
- Goods are typically dispatched within 24 hours after payment has been completed.
- Deliveries are made during business hours Monday to Friday.
- Where possible items will be combined into one order, however in some instances you may receive multiple deliveries.
- Where possible tracking numbers will be provided.
- Delivery estimates can be provided using the delivery calculator above
- Unless otherwise stated, all products are sold under the manufactures warranty terms and conditions from the date of purchase.
- Where a warranty fault has been recognized and accepted by Sparesbox, shipping expenses will be refunded.
- Replacement products (including shipping) will be provided where:
- An item is damaged during delivery.
- The incorrect item was shipped.
- The item has a manufacturing fault
- An item is marked for Clearance
- Replacement will be provided upon receipt and inspection of items that are deemed faulty or incorrectly supplied excluding items marked for Clearance
- Exchanges will only be provided on products that are unused and in a saleable condition (i.e. in original and undamaged packaging) excluding items marked for Clearance. Electrical components cannot be returned if packaging seal is broken.
- If you receive an incorrect or faulty product, visit our returns page on the Sparesbox website excluding items marked for Clearance
- For any replacements where the shipping expense is being covered by Sparesbox, the original shipping address will be used.
- Sparesbox is not responsible for any costs or down time incurred by a manufacturing fault other than shipping expenses.
- Questions Issues Our friendly Aussie team of experts are here to help you Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm EST.
- Please have as much information ready as possible, such as your User ID, Order ID and part number.
- Send us a message via
- About Us
- SUSPENSION, STEERING
- PERFORMANCE PARTS
- CAR CARE & CLEANING
- LIGHT, INDICATORS
- Contact Us
- Terms of Sale