Us Army C 1880 1st Artillery Shako Gold Plume Dress Parade Helmet Indian Wars
This item has been shown 26 times.
Us Army C 1880 1st Artillery Shako Gold Plume Dress Parade Helmet Indian Wars :
GREAT!US Army circa 18801st ARTILLERY ShakoGOLD PlumeDRESS Parade HELMETCirca Indian Wars Period
- You Are offerding on aUS Army Pickelhaube Type Helmet
- c 1880
- 1st ARTILLERY Shako
- GOLD Plume
- DRESS Parade HELMET
- We have been told that this is an Enlisted man's artillery helmet with cavalry plume and artillery officer's front plate.
- Indian Wars Period
- Sold as a Military Display Piece and Not Guaranteed for size!
- Overall Very Good Condition for Age
- Exterior of Shako is Good
- Liner is also in Good Condition as seen
- Metal Pieces are Excellent
- Plume is Very Good
- Any other condition or other issues as pictured
- Please see photos for all details & Best Depiction of Condition
- And Please view all photos on a large computer screen, not just on your phone - Thanks
- Calculated Shipping in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA Or through the Global Shipping Plan ONLY on this SuperUnique Item!
A Really Nice Solid Example of an Indian Wars Era Piece!
Check out the other items in my store: Elite salesPaypal Accepted! buyers with little or noresponse must contact us prior to offerding!
Low Minimum and...!Elite saleshelps individuals, businesses and fundraising organizations sell their items on . Our training and experience help provide a very professional selling and buying experience.Our store staff evaluates each item before listing it for sale. We reject many items that we know will not meet the standards ofthe buying community.Helping sellers:
Elite salesmakes selling on easy. We do the work. The seller simply gets the check when an item sells and the item has been received by the buyer. From start to finish, we do it all:
1. Friendly and fast market research on your item(s)
2. Professionally photograph each item
3. Design a listing with descriptive and enticing copy points
4. Determine the optimal merchandising and pricing strategy
5. Select the most appropriate of the 20,000 categories
6. Post the item for sale on
7. Answer email and telephone inquiries about your item
8. Process payment from the winning buyer
9. Pack and ship the item to the buyer
10. Handle follow-up sale inquiries or issues Legal -Elite salesare not the owner or seller of these goods, but merely a bailee acting on behalf of the seller to facilitate the sale of the goods by holding the goods until such time as a sale is completed and the goods are shipped to the buyer.
Elite sales has used its best efforts to inspect the item(s) for sale and create descriptions and furnish photographs that fairly and adequately depict the type, condition, and image of the goods at the time of sale. We make no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the condition or suitability of the goods and to the extent allowed by law, specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
All rights reserved.Stock#