Vintage 1.50 Ct Tanzanite Ring Heavy 14 K Solid Yellow Gold 1970's 10 Pear Cut
This item has been shown 55 times.
Vintage 1.50 Ct Tanzanite Ring Heavy 14 K Solid Yellow Gold 1970's 10 Pear Cut:
* Ladies 14 ct solid Yellow Gold Tanzanite ring.
* HandmadeHeavy ring but sits nicelyon the finger.
* 10 top quality Pear cut Tanzanite's Approximately 1.50 ct. Beautifullymatched in colour.
* Solid 14 ct Yellow gold setting hallmark inside ring.
* This is a large heavy ring (4.3 grams) it is 14 mm wide and 16.10 mm top to bottom. At the center stone it is 7.8 mm Deep and 2.38 mm wide at the thinnestpart of the back of the ring.
* For probate, the ring was cleaned and sterilised. The ring as checked and if any wear was notedI have listed this but please rememberthis is a handmade used ring.
* Ring is size U.K K 1/4 or U.S 5.25 15.90 mm Inside diameter, 49.95 mm inside circumference.
* You are welcome to come and see the ring, in fact, I would suggest this. Ibelieveit was purchased from a small high - end independentNew York Jewellersin the 1970's. The Tanzanite is of A Violet / Purple colour. best seen in Photo 1 /2 / 3* I have been offered a price by my Jewellerbut want to see the ring go to someone who is going to wear it and enjoy it.
* This ring can be resized by your Jeweller. All the ring holders, trays coins etcare for Photographic purposes and not included. The Black ring box from Provident JewelleryNaples given to my Cousin when the ring was serviced is included.
Thanks for looking Ann 07811908783.I fully understand that buying an expensive ring off is a worry. Myaunt's Jewellerywas individual vintage items and not the mass-produced item you see today. I have done my best with the photos and listing andWe were given the Approximate carat weightsclarity etcby a very reputable Jeweller'sbut if you receiveyour ring and are not 100% happy you are most welcome to returnit for a full refund. Please see returns.Regards