December 18th, 2013 International Migrants Day December 19th, 2013 International South-South Cooperation Day December 20th, 2013 International Human Solidarity Day December 21st, 2013 December Solstice December 24th, 2013 Christmas Eve December 25th, 2013 Christmas Day December 26th, 2013 Kwanzaa December 31st, 2013 New Year's Eve January 1st, 2014 New Year's Day January 6th, 2014 Epiphany January 7th, 2014 Orthodox Christmas Day January 13th, 2014 Stephen Foster Memorial Day January 14th, 2014 Orthodox New Year January 14th, 2014 Prophet's Birthday January 16th, 2014 Tu B'Shevat January 17th, 2014 Lee Jackson Day January 19th, 2014 Confederate Memorial Day January 19th, 2014 Robert E Lee's Birthday
Vintage .925 Sterling Silver Ring Size (8) Marked & Tested #021 For Sale
VINTAGE .925 STERLING SILVER RING
I HAVE BEEN IN SILVER FOR A LONG TIME, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I HAVE LEARNED IS THAT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SAYS A PIECE IS STERLING SILVER, DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT REALLY IS. EVEN IF IT IS MARKED. THAT IS WHY ALL OF OUR STERLING SILVER HAS BEEN TESTED WITH ACID TO INSURE ITS SILVER CONTENT & PURITY. THIS DOES NOT HURT THE PIECE IF DONE CORRECTLY. WE DO NOT DROP ACID DIRECTLY ON THE PIECE. A TINY AMOUNT IS RUBBED, FROM AN INCONSPICUOUS PLACE, ON A STONE TO TEST.
WHAT DOES STERLING & .925 MEAN? STERLING SILVER BY LAW MUST BE A MINIMUM OF 92.5 % SILVER. THE OTHER 7.5 % IS USUALLY COPPER, SOMETIMES OTHER METALS. MOST "STERLING SILVER" JEWELRY I HAVE COME ACROSS IS AUTHENTIC, BUT I HAVE A SACK OF COUNTERFEITS TO PROVE OTHERWISE. I AM AFRAID WE WILL SEE MORE & MORE AS SILVER PRICES CONTINUE TO RISE, SO BE CAREFUL. PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE OUR OTHER FASHION JEWELRY WITH OUR STERLING SILVER. IF IT IS STERLING SILVER, IT WILL SAY SO IN THE LISTING.
I DO NOT HAVE GREAT KNOWLEDGE OF SEMI-PRECIOUS STONES. IF ANY OF OUR JEWELRY HAVE STONES, I WILL DO MY BEST TO DESCRIBE THEM, BUT DON'T HOLD ME TO IT. I DO HAVE A DIAMOND TESTER, AND CAN IDENTIFY DIAMONDS IF THEY ARE LARGE ENOUGH, BUT MOST STERLING SILVER PIECES DO NOT HAVE DIAMONDS IN THEM. IF THEY DO, THEY ARE USUALLY VERY TINY.
MOST OF OUR RINGS ARE VINTAGE, SOME ARE REALLY OLD. THEY ALL HAVE SCRATCHES FROM WEAR. SOME HAVE TINY STONES MISSING. IF THEY HAVE STONES MISSING IT WILL BE NOTED IN THE DESCRIPTION.
RING IS A SIZE (8)
STONES LOOK LIKE GREEN SPOT JASPER
WEIGHT IS 15.4 GRAMS
GREAT QUALITY & PRICE
FREE SHIPPING to the USA
SORRY, BUT WE DO NOT OFFER INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ON OUR STERLING SILVER ITEMS
CHECK OUT OUR store FOR OTHER GREAT ITEMS http://stores..com/jimbossuperstore
YOU CAN VIEW ALL OUR STERLING SILVER RINGS AT THIS LINK -->