Programme National Aviation Day Display Campaign 1932? Luton? Alan Cobham Planes
This item has been shown 189 times.
Programme National Aviation Day Display Campaign 1932? Luton? Alan Cobham Planes:
DETAILS OF ITEM
This listing is for a National Aviation Day Display Campaign Souvenir Programme: Organised by Sir Alan Cobham.
It does not actually state the date/location of the event but we think it was for the first of Sir Alan’s events which was held at Luton in April 1932. The event ran from 1932-1935.
Soft covered stapled booklet format and illustrated in b/w.
Text in English and size approximately 15.5 x 24.5 cms.
Contents include –
Message from HRH The Prince of Wales
Lord Wakefield of Hythe – An Imperial Opportunity
Foreword – Lieut.-Col. F.C. Shelmerdine, C.I.E., O.B.E.
Sir Alan Cobham – Message/brief biography
Programme of events
Passenger flight details
The mandate for British aviation
Also includes many period advertisements.
Programme obviously handled/used but generally in good condition with age taken into consideration. Expected discolouring and creasing throughout, mostly light but heavier in places – faint vertical centre fold throughout. Staples starting to rust and corners creased/turned. Covers well-worn/rubbed, unevenly sunned/faded, creased and with scuffing to edges/corners. Despite stated flaws pages and text clean and overall condition still decent and perfectly useable.
We specialise in out of print & secondhand football and motoring/motorsport books. Please browse our shop and add us to your favourites as we are constantly adding new titles.
For payment we accept the following;-
· Personal cheques drawn on a UK bank.
· UK Postal orders.
We are sorry but we do not accept the following forms of payment:-
· Cash in any currency
· Personal cheques in US Dollars or any other currency other than Sterling.
· Personal cheques that are in Sterling but that are drawn on a bank from outside of the UK.
Re: response. Please note that we try to give all of our customers the same level of service. If you have any problems please contact us before leaving negative response rashly as we are very reasonable and will always try to help.
NON PAYING buyers
We occasionally have problems with non paying buyers, please only offer if you are genuinely intending to buy. As full time ers we need to reclaim our lost costs so we follow the following procedure for non paying buyers.
1) A reminder will be sent after 7 days.
2) A non paying buyer alert will be filed after 10 days.
3) A FVF credit will be filed after 20 days.DETAILS OF ITEM 32 pages. Contents include – Programme of events Passenger flight details Special announcements Scarce item. Free UK P&P ABOUT US PAYMENT METHODS · UK Postal orders. · PayPal. Sterling . Sterling UK . response NON PAYING buyer