Halloween Paper Bag Puppet Art Activity for Kids
Create cute Halloween puppets to celebrate the holiday and fill your child’s day with plenty of pretend play. These easy kids’ crafts is perfect for preschoolers. If you have older children adapt the craft, making it more complex for your kids’ ages.
Art Materials You’ll Need
- Lunch-sized paper bags
- Clear-drying school glue
- Craft felt
- Googley eyes
- Construction paper
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Place the bag flat on the work surface with the flap facing the top and out.
- Choose a Halloween character to create. Your child can select a spooky ghost, a vampire bat (or just a vampire), a black cat, a skeleton or any other boo-tiful holiday-themed idea.
- Cut the craft felt to make clothes, fur or a sheet for a ghost.
- Glue the felt to the bag—both front and back.
- Use markers to draw a face or other accents.
- Add googley eyes. If your child is making a monster (or something similar), glue on more than two eyes.
- Create arms, legs, wings or paws with the construction paper. Cut the paper into the shape needed and glue it to the bag.
- Let the glue dry completely.
After the glue dries use the paper bag puppets to stage a Halloween play!
Halloween Antique Statue”RARE”Grim Reaper,Cult,Pagan,Dark,Evil;SecretSociety😈🧿
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2016 Universal Studios Theme Park Prop CHANCE Life Size
LED COMMERCIAL HALLOWEEN LIGHT SCULPTURE DISPLAY,CHRISTMAS,AMUSEMENT,DECORATION
HALLOWEEN #1 • CGC SS 9.8 • SIGNED BY 10 • SIGNED BY JAMIE LEE CURTIS • CHROMIUM
Vintage Halloween Plastic Blow Mold Glenn Strange Frankenstein Monster Bust Lamp
HUGE COMMERCIAL HALLOWEEN LIGHT SCULPTURE DISPLAY,CHRISTMAS,AMUSEMENT,DECORATION
LED LIGHT PUMPKIN ARCH COMMERCIAL HALLOWEEN LIGHT SCULPTURE DISPLAY,DECORATION
Halloween Haunt Hocus Pocus complete projection show, created by an Imagineer
Disneyland Haunted Mansion Disney Statue Halloween Sculpture Rare Prototype