Mixed-Media Easter Bunny Collage for Kids
Your preschooler can get artsy with this fun-filled Easter craft activity! Celebrate the holiday in a creative way and help your little artist to make a textured, mixed-media collage. Break out the paints, paper, glue, glitter and more–and hop along with this Easter-time bunny idea.
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- Poster board paper- Choose white or a light color.
- Tempera paints
- Construction paper
- Tissue paper
- Clear-drying school glue
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Cut the construction paper into shapes to create an Easter bunny. Ask your child what shape looks like the bunny’s face, what shapes look like the body/legs/arms and what shape looks like the ears. Your child can draw the shapes freehand onto the construction paper or they can use stencils.
- Assemble the bunny shapes. Help your child to puzzle together the shapes and create a bunny outline. Glue the shapes onto the poster paper.
- Create a face. Now that your child has the basic outline ready, they can add a smiling bunny face. Give your child crayons, markers or colored pencils to draw on the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Tear or cut construction paper and tissue paper pieces. Use a variety of colors and help your child to cut out different shapes or sizes.
- Glue the paper onto the bunny outline. Your child can overlap the edges and fluff or crumple the tissue to create textures.
- Paint the collage. Use temperas and a brush to add a rainbow of colors! Your child can paint over the poster board, construction paper or tissue paper. They can also add designs or a background to the bunny picture.
- Sprinkle glitter onto sections of the paint or the glue. Your child can coat entire parts of the picture with the sparkles or use the glitter to highlight specific smaller areas.
Jesus Christ oil painting on board fine art Religion Easter
RARE TSAR NICHOLAS II, TSARINA ALEXANDRA, TSAREVICH ALEXEI IMPERIAL EASTER EGGS
Antique Single Hand Verge Fusee Easter Egg Clock for Catherine II of Russia 1778
One of a Kind Rare Very Tiny Easter Egger Hen Olive Green Egg - Weighs 0.4 OZ
Navajo Sterling Silver Easter Blue Turquoise 34" Squash Blossom ~ T. Vandever
Antique French Gilt Bronze Clock Verge Fusee Snake Spider Figurines Easter Egg
Antique Imperial Russian Easter Egg Desk Clock Gilt Silver Enamel Verge Fusee
Ancient Near Easter Bactrian Bakhtar Antiquities Stone Idol Figure Statue Deity
COLLECTION OF 37 HALCYON DAYS EASTER ANNUAL ENAMEL EGGS " FE" 1973 - 2011
Imperial Russian Gilt Bronze Verge Fusee Easter Egg Clock on Sea Monster Stand