Easter Planter Pot Activity for Kids
Celebrate Easter in a cute, crafty way with a kids’ art activity! With the warm weather on the horizon and the spring growing season about to start, your child can mark the holiday with a homemade Easter-themed flower planter. This project provides the perfect way to get creative, improve fine motor skills and learn about plant/life science. Not only will your child learn a lesson or two from this activity, they’ll make a pretty planter to accent a holiday table or add to your home’s decor.
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- A plain ceramic planter pot
- Craft paint
- Potting soil
- Spring flowers, such as tulips, to plant
How-To Project Steps
- Decorate the outside of the planter pot. If the paint isn’t waterproof, make sure to keep the planter indoors. Your child can choose an Easter-themed design or spell out a special holiday message. Design ideas include the Easter bunny, Easter eggs or pastel/spring-toned flowers.
- Let the paint dry completely.
- Fill the planter with soil.
- Plant the flowers!
Repeat the steps to create several Easter planter pots. Instead of one size, choose a few different shapes or heights. Group the planters together to create a holiday-themed display.
Imperial Russian Faberge Ring 18k Gold 4.2ct Diamond-Easter Egg Display Case
Jesus Christ oil painting on board fine art Religion Easter
FOLK ART PRIMITIVE NATURE WILDFLOWERS FIELD EASTER GARDEN LANDSCAPE ART PAINTING
Antique Easter Egg Clock for Catherine II of Russia 1778 Single Hand Verge Fusee
One of a Kind Rare Very Tiny Easter Egger Hen Olive Green Egg - Weighs 0.4 OZ
Navajo Sterling Silver Easter Blue Turquoise 34" Squash Blossom ~ T. Vandever
Imperial Russian Faberge Gold Verdite Stone Frog Easter Egg Pendant c1900's Box
Ancient Near Easter Bactrian Bakhtar Antiquities Stone Idol Figure Statue Deity
COLLECTION OF 37 HALCYON DAYS EASTER ANNUAL ENAMEL EGGS " FE" 1973 - 2011
1968 Easter Island Moai MIRO Kavakava statue Rapa nui Collection 14 piece