Halloween No-Bake Ghost Marshmallow Lollipops
Your kiddo needs a tasty treat to bring to their classroom Halloween party. But you don’t have time to bake a cake, cupcakes or cookies from scratch. How can you help your child to whip up a holiday dessert, without spending the entire day in the kitchen? Check out these no-bake Halloween treats!
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Ghoulishly Good Marshmallow Pops
- White chocolate
- Food coloring
- Candy eyes
- Lollipop sticks
- Wax paper
How To Steps
- Forget about a double boiler. You can melt chocolate in the microwave. Place white chocolate chunks into a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 10-second increments until it’s completely melted. Stir the chocolate, adding in a ghoulish green or spooky purple color (with food coloring). You can leave some of the chocolate white for plain-colored ghosts as well.
- Set marshmallow on wax paper and drizzle the chocolate on top. Be careful—the chocolate is hot. Use a spoon instead of letting the chocolate spill.
- Carefully press candy eyes into the chocolate.
- Put the chocolate-covered marshmallows in the freezer until they harden.
- Remove the marshmallows from the wax paper and poke the bottom with a lollipop stick.
Make a Halloween lollipop bouquet! Gather a few of the pops together, cover with clear plastic and tie in the middle with an orange ribbon.
Halloween Antique Statue”RARE”Grim Reaper,Cult,Pagan,Dark,Evil;SecretSociety😈🧿
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2016 Universal Studios Theme Park Prop CHANCE Life Size
LED COMMERCIAL HALLOWEEN LIGHT SCULPTURE DISPLAY,CHRISTMAS,AMUSEMENT,DECORATION
Medieval Horse Armor of 16th Century German Armor Suit Costume Halloween Gift
HALLOWEEN #1 • CGC SS 9.8 • SIGNED BY 10 • SIGNED BY JAMIE LEE CURTIS • CHROMIUM
HUGE COMMERCIAL HALLOWEEN LIGHT SCULPTURE DISPLAY,CHRISTMAS,AMUSEMENT,DECORATION
LED LIGHT PUMPKIN ARCH COMMERCIAL HALLOWEEN LIGHT SCULPTURE DISPLAY,DECORATION
Vintage Halloween Plastic Blow Mold Glenn Strange Frankenstein Monster Bust Lamp
Halloween Haunt Hocus Pocus complete projection show, created by an Imagineer