Halloween No-Bake Ghost Marshmallow Lollipops
Your kiddo needs a tasty treat to bring to their classroom Halloween party. But you don’t have time to bake a cake, cupcakes or cookies from scratch. How can you help your child to whip up a holiday dessert, without spending the entire day in the kitchen? Check out these no-bake Halloween treats!
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Ghoulishly Good Marshmallow Pops
- White chocolate
- Food coloring
- Candy eyes
- Lollipop sticks
- Wax paper
How To Steps
- Forget about a double boiler. You can melt chocolate in the microwave. Place white chocolate chunks into a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 10-second increments until it’s completely melted. Stir the chocolate, adding in a ghoulish green or spooky purple color (with food coloring). You can leave some of the chocolate white for plain-colored ghosts as well.
- Set marshmallow on wax paper and drizzle the chocolate on top. Be careful—the chocolate is hot. Use a spoon instead of letting the chocolate spill.
- Carefully press candy eyes into the chocolate.
- Put the chocolate-covered marshmallows in the freezer until they harden.
- Remove the marshmallows from the wax paper and poke the bottom with a lollipop stick.
Make a Halloween lollipop bouquet! Gather a few of the pops together, cover with clear plastic and tie in the middle with an orange ribbon.
Michael Myers Mask Rehaul