July Fourth S’mores Dip Recipe
Celebrate July 4th with a sweet s’mores treat! Instead of the traditional chocolate, graham and marshmallow stacker, you’ll bake this special holiday dessert dip. S’mores dip is easy to make and the perfect pairing for your Fourth of July family barbecue or backyard bash.
What You’ll Need
- Grahams crackers
- White chocolate squares or bars
- A square or rectangle shaped baking or casserole dish
- Red, white and blue sprinkles
How-To S’mores Dip Steps
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line the bottom of the dish with a layer of graham crackers.
- Add a layer of marshmallows.
- Cover the marshmallows with a layer of white chocolate squares.
- Place more marshmallows on top of the chocolate.
- Bake the s’mores dip for 10 minutes or until the chocolate melts and the top layer of marshmallows are a golden brown.
- Take the dip out of the oven. Let the s’mores cool.
- Add patriotic red, white and blue sprinkles to the top of the dip.
Serve the sweet s’mores dip with extra graham crackers or red, white and blue sugar cookies. Your family or holiday party guests can dip the grahams or cookies into the ooey, gooey chocolate and marshmallow treat.