Easter Cupcake Idea for Kids and Families
Add a sweet surprise to your Easter meal with cute kid-created cupcakes. Your family can enjoy the mixing, measuring, baking and more together! Even though your younger kiddos aren’t ready to use the oven yet, they can still help with the prep work and the decoration. Don’t worry if you’re not an expert baker–it’s perfectly fine to start with a boxed mix instead of a completely from-scratch cake batter.
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make Easter Cupcakes
- White cake mix or your favorite family recipe
- White icing
- Food coloring
- Oval-shaped wafer cookies
- Candy eyes
- Licorice strips
- Pink or red jelly beans
- Bake the cupcakes. Let the cakes cool completely.
- Frost the cupcakes with the white icing. Your child can mix batches of other colors to make rainbow Easter bunnies. Add a few drips of food coloring into the white icing to create pastel hues!
- Cover two cookies white icing. Push the bottom of the cookies into the top of the cupcake to make two bunny ears.
- Make the bunny’s face. Press the candy eyes into the frosting. Create a nose with a jelly bean and a mouth with licorice strips.
Jesus Christ oil painting on board fine art Religion Easter
RARE TSAR NICHOLAS II, TSARINA ALEXANDRA, TSAREVICH ALEXEI IMPERIAL EASTER EGGS
Antique Single Hand Verge Fusee Easter Egg Clock for Catherine II of Russia 1778
One of a Kind Rare Very Tiny Easter Egger Hen Olive Green Egg - Weighs 0.4 OZ
Navajo Sterling Silver Easter Blue Turquoise 34" Squash Blossom ~ T. Vandever
Antique French Gilt Bronze Clock Verge Fusee Snake Spider Figurines Easter Egg
Antique Imperial Russian Easter Egg Desk Clock Gilt Silver Enamel Verge Fusee
Ancient Near Easter Bactrian Bakhtar Antiquities Stone Idol Figure Statue Deity
COLLECTION OF 37 HALCYON DAYS EASTER ANNUAL ENAMEL EGGS " FE" 1973 - 2011
Imperial Russian Gilt Bronze Verge Fusee Easter Egg Clock on Sea Monster Stand