Spooky and Sweet Halloween Marshmallow Pops
Are you looking for a special treat that’s easy to make? You’re in Halloween party planning mode. And, this means you’re on the hunt for tasty goodies to add to your dessert buffet. Forget about the tricks and focus on this marshmallow treat! You can customize these sweet pops to meet your needs or let your kiddo design their own themed party desserts.
What You’ll Need
- Thin Wooden skewers with flat/blunt ends
- Chocolate- Choose a variety, including dark, milk and white
- Orange and black sprinkles
- Optional: Halloween themed sprinkles, such as pumpkins or ghosts
- Candy eyes
- Cherry sauce
- Wax paper
How-To Marshmallow Pop Steps
- Push one end of each skewer into a marshmallow.
- Cover a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place each type of chocolate in individual microwave-safe bowls. Microwave the chocolate in 10 second intervals until it melts. Stir the chocolate to make sure there are no lumps.
- Hold the skewer and turn the first marshmallow over. Dip it into one of the chocolate bowls. While it’s still melted, add sprinkles to the chocolate. Place it onto the wax paper.
- Repeat the dipping step for the other marshmallows and types of chocolate. Dip some into the white chocolate and add two candy eyes to create ghosts or top the chocolate with blood-red cherry sauce for a grown-up gory treat.
- Put the marshmallow pops into the refrigerator and chill the chocolate.