Easy Easter Egg Cookies with Berry Icing
Bake a basket of Easter egg cookies with your kiddos! Don’t worry if you aren’t an expert-level baker. This kids’ cooking idea is super-simple and doesn’t involve complex steps.
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Easter Egg Cookies
- Sugar cookie dough or mix (if you have a favorite recipe, use it instead of the ready-made version)
- White frosting
- Raspberries or strawberries
- Rainbow sprinkles
- An oval shaped cookie cutter
How To Steps
- Mix the sugar cookie dough and roll it out into a flat sheet. Your child can help measure ingredients, mix them and roll the dough for you.
- Use the cookie cutter to create Easter egg-shaped ovals. Again, this is a step your child can try with minimal help. Even though your child can cut the eggs out, always supervise them in the kitchen.
- Bake the cookies. This is a step for adults only.
- Let the cookie cool.
- Split the frosting into two bowls.
- Mash the raspberries or strawberries into one of the bowls. Mix the berries thoroughly to turn the white icing pink.
- Frost the cookies with the white and pink icing.
- Add patterns with the sprinkles. Your child can create rainbow stripes, polka dots or any other design they want.
Jesus Christ oil painting on board fine art Religion Easter
RARE TSAR NICHOLAS II, TSARINA ALEXANDRA, TSAREVICH ALEXEI IMPERIAL EASTER EGGS
Antique Single Hand Verge Fusee Easter Egg Clock for Catherine II of Russia 1778
One of a Kind Rare Very Tiny Easter Egger Hen Olive Green Egg - Weighs 0.4 OZ
Navajo Sterling Silver Easter Blue Turquoise 34" Squash Blossom ~ T. Vandever
Antique French Gilt Bronze Clock Verge Fusee Snake Spider Figurines Easter Egg
Antique Imperial Russian Easter Egg Desk Clock Gilt Silver Enamel Verge Fusee
Ancient Near Easter Bactrian Bakhtar Antiquities Stone Idol Figure Statue Deity
COLLECTION OF 37 HALCYON DAYS EASTER ANNUAL ENAMEL EGGS " FE" 1973 - 2011
Imperial Russian Gilt Bronze Verge Fusee Easter Egg Clock on Sea Monster Stand