Halloween Kids’ Glitter Paper Crafts
Get creative this Halloween with a cute kids’ craft! Your little artist can add a special sparkle to favorite holiday characters and symbols, such as bats, ghosts and pumpkins. This art activity is the perfect way for your preschooler to celebrate the holiday or prep for a Halloween party.
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- 8×10-inch card stock paper in black, white and orange
- Clear-drying school glue
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Spread a flattened piece of cardboard or garbage bag across the work surface. This can help to reduce the mess.
- Draw flying bats, ghastly ghosts or oval-shaped pumpkins on to the card stock paper. If your child can’t draw these free-hand, use a stencil or a large cookie cutter. You can create your own template, using cardboard.
- Cut out the Halloween symbols.
- Decorate the paper with markers.
- Outline each pieces with clear-drying school glue or use the glue to “draw” designs onto the bats, ghosts and pumpkins.
- Sprinkle glitter over the glue. Shake off the excess glitter and save the remaining sparkles for your child’s next craft activity.
- Let the glue and glitter dry completely.