Halloween Kids’ Glitter Paper Crafts
Get creative this Halloween with a cute kids’ craft! Your little artist can add a special sparkle to favorite holiday characters and symbols, such as bats, ghosts and pumpkins. This art activity is the perfect way for your preschooler to celebrate the holiday or prep for a Halloween party.
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- 8×10-inch card stock paper in black, white and orange
- Clear-drying school glue
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Spread a flattened piece of cardboard or garbage bag across the work surface. This can help to reduce the mess.
- Draw flying bats, ghastly ghosts or oval-shaped pumpkins on to the card stock paper. If your child can’t draw these free-hand, use a stencil or a large cookie cutter. You can create your own template, using cardboard.
- Cut out the Halloween symbols.
- Decorate the paper with markers.
- Outline each pieces with clear-drying school glue or use the glue to “draw” designs onto the bats, ghosts and pumpkins.
- Sprinkle glitter over the glue. Shake off the excess glitter and save the remaining sparkles for your child’s next craft activity.
- Let the glue and glitter dry completely.
Halloween Antique Statue”RARE”Grim Reaper,Cult,Pagan,Dark,Evil;SecretSociety😈🧿
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2016 Universal Studios Theme Park Prop CHANCE Life Size
LED COMMERCIAL HALLOWEEN LIGHT SCULPTURE DISPLAY,CHRISTMAS,AMUSEMENT,DECORATION
HALLOWEEN #1 • CGC SS 9.8 • SIGNED BY 10 • SIGNED BY JAMIE LEE CURTIS • CHROMIUM
Vintage Halloween Plastic Blow Mold Glenn Strange Frankenstein Monster Bust Lamp
HUGE COMMERCIAL HALLOWEEN LIGHT SCULPTURE DISPLAY,CHRISTMAS,AMUSEMENT,DECORATION
LED LIGHT PUMPKIN ARCH COMMERCIAL HALLOWEEN LIGHT SCULPTURE DISPLAY,DECORATION
Halloween Haunt Hocus Pocus complete projection show, created by an Imagineer
Disneyland Haunted Mansion Disney Statue Halloween Sculpture Rare Prototype