July Fourth Painted Collage Craft for Kids
Get ready for July 4th with a fun-filled kids’ craft! Your little artist can create a painted collage masterpiece—in red, white and blue. Get the easy to follow how-to directions right here.
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- Poster board paper—the bigger the better
- Red, white and blue crepe paper/streamers
- Clear-drying school glue
- Red, white and blue tempera paint
- A paint brush
- A pencil
- A ruler
How To Art-Making Steps
- Position the paper horizontally. Your child can draw a rectangle in the upper left corner and stripes onto the rest of the paper.
- Paint the rectangle blue.
- Paint every other stripe red.
- Let the paint dry.
- Cut the crepe paper/streamers into smaller-sized pieces.
- Glue the paper onto the flag painting, overlapping the edges and creating different textures. They can even ball or crumple the paper and glue it onto the poster board to make a flower-like design. Your child doesn’t have to completely cover the painted paper.
- Let the glue dry completely.
- Add more paint! Your child can cover some parts (but not all) of the crepe paper or streamer collage with the red, white and blue tempera. Your child can even finger or hand print onto the lighter areas of the collage!
After the July Fourth artwork dries, hang it up for your holiday party guests to admire!
MONTBLANC RARE 4th OF JULY SKELETON LE OF 8 PENS SOLID 18K GOLD DIAMONDS
The Boys Dear Becky #1 CGC 9.8 Ss Anthony Starr 4th of July Variant COA 5 Of 56
1781 Antique 4TH OF JULY MADE HOLIDAY Revolutionary War Declaration Independence
THE BOYS DEAR BECKY #1 4TH OF JULY VARIANT CGC 9.6 SS ANTONY STARR SIGNED FOURTH
The Boys #1 CGC 9.8 Homelander 4th of July 🇺🇸 Flag Variant COA 26 Of 56 COA.
1999 Rare Vintage ty Beanie Babies With Errors Born July 4th 1997 Tush Tag 1993
ORIGINAL WW2 GERMAN PARATROOPER FALLSCHIRMJAGER PARACHUTE DATED JULY 4TH 1942
THE BOYS 1 GRASSETTI 4TH OF JULY CGC 9.8 HOMELANDER VARIANT LTD 56 COA MINT 🇺🇸
The Boys #1 CGC 9.8 Homelander 4th of July 🇺🇸 Flag Variant COA 50 / 56 LTD Run