July 4th Tablecloth Craft for Kids
Dress up your July 4th barbecue or family picnic party table with a kid-created cloth. This tablecloth craft is easy, artsy and fun for children in preschool and up. Gather together the materials your kiddos need and start the holiday fun right now!
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- A plain white table cloth or twin-sized white bed sheet
- Cardboard- Reuse a cardboard box
- Red and blue craft paint
- Red and blue fabric markers
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Flatten the cardboard. Use the board to protect your work surface. If possible, let the kids paint outside in the yard. This can help to minimize the mess.
- Use the markers to write a special holiday message, such as, “Happy Fourth of July”, “Happy 4th!” or a similar Independence Day greeting.
- Pour the red and blue paint into separate pools on another piece of cardboard.
- Paint one of your child’s hand red and the other blue.
- Your child can handprint over the letters, alternating red and blue.
- Use the leftover the paint to decorate the rest of the tablecloth. Your child can paint strips, stars or use the brushes to splatter red and blue across the cloth.
- Let the tablecloth dry completely before you set the holiday table.
MONTBLANC RARE 4th OF JULY SKELETON LE OF 8 PENS SOLID 18K GOLD DIAMONDS
The Boys Dear Becky #1 CGC 9.8 Ss Anthony Starr 4th of July Variant COA 5 Of 56
1781 Antique 4TH OF JULY MADE HOLIDAY Revolutionary War Declaration Independence
THE BOYS DEAR BECKY #1 4TH OF JULY VARIANT CGC 9.6 SS ANTONY STARR SIGNED FOURTH
The Boys #1 CGC 9.8 Homelander 4th of July 🇺🇸 Flag Variant COA 26 Of 56 COA.
1999 Rare Vintage ty Beanie Babies With Errors Born July 4th 1997 Tush Tag 1993
ORIGINAL WW2 GERMAN PARATROOPER FALLSCHIRMJAGER PARACHUTE DATED JULY 4TH 1942
THE BOYS 1 GRASSETTI 4TH OF JULY CGC 9.8 HOMELANDER VARIANT LTD 56 COA MINT 🇺🇸
The Boys #1 CGC 9.8 Homelander 4th of July 🇺🇸 Flag Variant COA 50 / 56 LTD Run