Cardboard, Craft Felt and Glitter Hanukkah Dreidel Craft
Your preschooler can learn about shapes, colors and the Hanukkah holiday with an artsy activity! This creative dreidel craft is fun for kiddos ages three and up. Adapt the art-making how-to for an older child or simplify the steps for your younger learner. And bonus—this kids’ craft also uses recycled materials for an eco-friendly art-making option.
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- A cardboard box- Your child will cut the box into pieces to craft their dreidel. This means you’ll need a box with larger sides.
- Craft felt
- Clear-drying school glue
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Draw the dreidel onto a flat piece of cardboard. Ask your child to break the dreidel up into individual shapes—such as a square for the main body, a triangle for the bottom and a small rectangle for the handle on top.
- Cut the dreidel out. If you use a thick board, an adult may need complete this step for the child.
- Cut pieces of craft felt into shapes.
- Glue the felt onto the front of the cardboard dreidel.
- Choose one of the four Hebrew letters on the dreidel (nun, gimmel, hei or shin) to draw in glue.
- Sprinkle glitter over the glue and shake off the excess.
Antique Massive Hanukkah Menorah Judaica Museum Level
Antique Monumental Polish Jewish Brass Hanukkah lamp 18th Century Poland Judaica
HUGE 6 ft HANUKKAH MENORAH Jewish Lamp Wood Handcrafted Synagogue Temple Judaica
John and Jacqueline Kennedy Signed 1963 Holiday "Hanuka" Card Days Before Dallas
Antique Massive Damascus work Hanukkah Menorah Judaica Museum Level 35pnds
RARE ANTIQUE JUDAICA-JEWISH HANUKKAH MENORAH OIL LAMPE
Important Brass Hanukkah Menorah Southern Italy Circa 1700 Judaica
LARGE ITALIAN 925 STERLING SILVER HANDMADE LEAF APPLIQUE ORNATE CHANUKAH MENORAH
Judaica antique 800 silver Hanukkah menorah lamp.
Hanukkah menorah WW2 Jewish WAR hanukkiah WWII Nine-branched candelabrum