Finger Paint Fall Leaf Turkey Thanksgiving Kids’ Craft
Get crafty this Thanksgiving! If your creative kiddo is looking for a holiday-themed art activity, check out this easy finger paint project idea for preschoolers.
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- 8×10-inch or larger card stock paper or poster board paper
- Fall colors of finger paint- orange, brown, red and yellow
- Paper plates or scrap cardboard
- Clear-drying school glue
- Fall leaves
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Pour the paint into separate puddles on the paper plates or the scrap cardboard.
- Ask your child to open their hand completely.
- Help your child to paint the palm side of their hand and fingers.
- Have your child put their four fingers together to create a turkey shape. The thumb will turn into the turkey’s head and neck, the palm will make up the body and the fingers are the feathers.
- Press your child’s hand down onto the paper.
- Add extra color with more paint. Your child can dip their fingers into other paint colors and dot dabs onto the turkey or the rest of the paper.
- Your child can use a brush or their fingers to add a face to the turkey.
- Accent the art and add texture with the fall leaves. Glue the leaves onto the turkey as-is or cut them into pieces first.
Thanksgiving Greetings Postcard Boy w Bow & Arrow Ready to Shoot Turkey, 1914
PRINCESS DIANA ULTRA RARE ORDER SERVICE BOOKLET THANKSGIVING SERVICE 2007 10year
Herbert Hoover signed document DS President Washington Thanksgiving BAS COA
Large Nataraja Golden Brass Statue Sculpture Indian Culture Thanksgiving
School Bakers Cooks Thanksgiving Dinner WWI 1918 PROGRAM ROSTER Camp Sevier
AMAZING Arthur Court TURKEY Wine/Champagne/Cooler/Ice Bucket/Tureen THANKSGIVING
15" Marble Black Top Ganesha Sculpture Mop Inlay Stone Art Thanksgiving Gift
Large Nataraja Gold Brass Statue Sculpture Indian Culture Thanksgiving
A Warm Thanksgiving Greeting - Postcard Posted 12/26/13 ~George Washington Stamp
ONE OF A KIND 1909 Post Card To J. Edgar Hoover, written by His Mother