Easter Banner Holiday Craft for Kids
Kids can create a cute and crafty holiday banner to celebrate Easter! Decorate your home for a family get-together with this artsy addition and showcase your kiddo’s creativity in a colorful way. Adults can get in on the artsy action too. Instead of a solo project, turn this craft into an afternoon of family fun.
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- Rolled butcher paper or plain light-colored gift wrap
- Markers, colored pencils or crayons
- Tempera paints
- Cotton balls
- Clear-drying school glue
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Unroll the paper. Choose a length for the banner and cut the butcher paper or gift wrap to fit.
- Your child can write a special Easter message on the front of the paper. Use bubble letters to make the words stand out.
- Add Easter-themed designs to the banner. Your child may choose to draw Easter eggs, a bunny or anything else they think represents the holiday.
- Color the designs or paint them with the temperas.
- Add texture to the banner with cotton balls as fuzzy bunny tails!
- Wait for the banner to dry completely.
- Hang the banner up for everyone to see.
Imperial Russian Faberge Ring 18k Gold 4.2ct Diamond-Easter Egg Display Case
Jesus Christ oil painting on board fine art Religion Easter
FOLK ART PRIMITIVE NATURE WILDFLOWERS FIELD EASTER GARDEN LANDSCAPE ART PAINTING
Antique Easter Egg Clock for Catherine II of Russia 1778-Single Hand Verge Fusee
One of a Kind Rare Very Tiny Easter Egger Hen Olive Green Egg - Weighs 0.4 OZ
Navajo Sterling Silver Easter Blue Turquoise 34" Squash Blossom ~ T. Vandever
Imperial Russian Faberge Gold Verdite Stone Frog Easter Egg Pendant c1900's Box
Ancient Near Easter Bactrian Bakhtar Antiquities Stone Idol Figure Statue Deity
COLLECTION OF 37 HALCYON DAYS EASTER ANNUAL ENAMEL EGGS " FE" 1973 - 2011
1968 Easter Island Moai MIRO Kavakava statue Rapa nui Collection 14 piece