Easter Banner Holiday Craft for Kids
Kids can create a cute and crafty holiday banner to celebrate Easter! Decorate your home for a family get-together with this artsy addition and showcase your kiddo’s creativity in a colorful way. Adults can get in on the artsy action too. Instead of a solo project, turn this craft into an afternoon of family fun.
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- Rolled butcher paper or plain light-colored gift wrap
- Markers, colored pencils or crayons
- Tempera paints
- Cotton balls
- Clear-drying school glue
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Unroll the paper. Choose a length for the banner and cut the butcher paper or gift wrap to fit.
- Your child can write a special Easter message on the front of the paper. Use bubble letters to make the words stand out.
- Add Easter-themed designs to the banner. Your child may choose to draw Easter eggs, a bunny or anything else they think represents the holiday.
- Color the designs or paint them with the temperas.
- Add texture to the banner with cotton balls as fuzzy bunny tails!
- Wait for the banner to dry completely.
- Hang the banner up for everyone to see.